Entertainment & culture
Everything at your doorstep
Like the excitement and convenience of living in Toronto? There are a lot of details and things to consider when moving to a large city, especially if you have a family and kids to think about. Our exceptional, family-friendly agents want to help you find that special place to call home.
When buying in Toronto, you’ve got more than a few real estate professionasl to choose from. Choice is a good thing and we think that given the opportunity, you’ll agree that APM-approved agents are simply unbeatable. You’ll have someone on your side who is trustworthy, family-focused and who knows the area you want to move to like the back of their hand.
So, what are you waiting for? The city awaits!
12 Reasons You’ll Love Living in Toronto
- Toronto was ranked as the best city in the world to live by The Economist magazine (2015).
- The world is literally at your doorstep! Toronto is Canada’s most culturally diverse city.
- Spic and Span. Toronto has a reputation for being clean and tidy.
- Park it! You won’t need a car if you live in the city. If you do, there are tons of options for short-term and short-notice transportation.
- Go everywhere easily using the city’s above-ground bus/street car system and underground in the city’s subway and walking path systems.
- Feel safe. Many cities fall short on safety but Toronto does not. It is considered to be a very safe city compared to others of its size.
- Shop! What can’t you find in the city? From the Eaton Centre to the St. Lawrence Market to Chinatown, Toronto can’t be beat.
- Have fun! There are lots of beaches and waterfront parks for you and your kids to explore.
- World-class educational opportunities for kids – and adults – at places like the Royal Ontario Museum (one of the largest museums in North America) and The Ontario Science Centre that features a public planetarium.
- Go boating! If you get a hankering for some time out on the water, the picturesque Toronto harbour is at the foot of the city and the Toronto islands are just a ten minute ferry ride away.
- Feel the rhythm and experience the culture! The yearly Caribbean Carnival is the biggest all-ages party in North America.
- Art and theatre experiences year-round! Be in the action for events like the Toronto International Film Festival and the Toronto Jazz Festival and don’t forget the active theatre, ballet and opera scenes.
Why People Like Using Agent-Proof Me
Finally a COMPANY that CARES....And TREATS you like FAMILY.....Who does that??? APM does!!!....YOU ROCK!!!!
May 7, 2016
Before choosing my real estate agent i had connected with APM to help make my search a bit easier and i must say it was a smart decision. The service was exceptional and the local real estate agent that was referred was amazing. I highly recommend this company to all.
June 5, 2016
These guys are amazing. Incredibly helpful and most importantly - I trust them! I Highly recommend them.
May 12, 2016
Agent-Proof Me rocks!!! You can count on a Realtor referred to you to complete the transition with your best interest at heart. APM = Honest and Trustworthy.
July 23, 2016
My wife and I used Agent Proof Me to find a realtor to help us buy our first home. It was a smooth and painless process from Day 1. We've since referred two different friends to Agent Proof Me and they both experienced similar results. Will definitely use this service again and continue to refer.
March 24, 2016
Such an amazing company...they treat you like family right from the beginning! Will be recommending APM to all my family and friends!
June 4, 2016
I'm proud to be associated with this amazing group of caring, family-friendly Realtors. Kudos to Garry and his team for their awesome work!
November 15, 2016Maha At
June 10, 2016
- Toni Chähley
July 13, 2016
I want to let Gary Glidden know how grateful we are that he connected us with Janet Pelltier for the sale of our home in Richmond Hill, Ontario. Based on how easy it was to develop a relationship with Janet, Gary did his homework; he cleared thought about our needs and determined the fit that would make for a smooth transaction. Though there were some bumps in the road (there always are), the information and advice that we received was amazing. In those moments that I felt anxious or concerned; there was a phone call, email or text that calmed my mind and allowed me to determine best next steps when information was shared. Lets face, we don't know what we don't know and rely on the expertise and experiences of others. Janet P and Gary G...awesome professionals that walk you through the real estate maze. We will be forever grateful
September 2, 2017
This is a fantastic company that connects buyers and sellers with great Realtors. They do a great deal of screening to ensure that their referral of a Realtor in their community treat all clients as you would treat your own family. They truly care about taking excellent care of you.
May 16, 2016