Royal LePage Triland Community Realty
London St Thomas Real Estate Board
Licensed in 2011
London, St Thomas, Lambeth
Hard working, enthusiastic, friendly, and always looking for opportunities to volunteer within our community. I started in real estate in 2011 and have found my true passion. I love to meet new people, have worked in a variety of different situations and age groups – from first time home buyers as young as 18 years of age to a family relocating to seniors in their 90s. No matter the size, the price, or the area in London and surrounding area – I have thoroughly enjoyed every client that I have had the pleasure of working with and have been very fortunate to have met the people I have through my endeavours.
I am very fortunate to have such devoted business partners who, like myself, love what we do and are extremely driven in nature. I couldn’t be any luckier with the partners/long term friends like Michael, Kelley and Jeff who are a great addition to my business.
Alongside I wouldn’t be where I am without my supporting roles of Karen Louise and Caitlyn who do so much for me and keep me going.
We build our business from referrals and love investing our time and energy into our past, present and future clients allowing us to be completely hands on.
Specialties: real estate, helping people buy homes, helping people sell homes, helping to find a great realtor in a different marketplace.
Awards and Certifications
- 20 Under 40 Award with London Inc – October 2017
- REP Young Guns 2017
- Royal LePage Diamond Award 2016
- Broker/Owner Royal LePage Triland Community Realty – June 2016
- 2015 Ontario Real Estate Association Young Professionals Network Leadership Award
- 2015 Directors Platinum Award Winner Royal LePage Real Estate
- 2015 Real Estate Professionals Young Guns Award Canada Wide
- 2015 Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES®)
- Broker Royal LePage Landco – June 2014 – May 2016
- 2014 Directors Platinum Award Winner Royal LePage Real Estate
- 2013 President’s Gold Award Winner Royal LePage Real Estate
- 2012 President’s Gold Award Winner Royal LePage Real Estate
- 2012 Top 10% Donor Award to the Royal LePage Shelter Foundation
- Sales Representative Royal LePage Landco – Mar 2011 – May 2014
What it’s like working with Lindsay
Lindsay was available and returned calls quickly. She provided us with the necessary information to make sound decisions and everything was carefully explained to us. I would totally work with Lindsay again and I recommend her to others who are selling and looking for a house.
To start, I can’t say enough positive things about Lindsay, her professionalism and the attention she gives to her customers! She always returned calls and emails (and Facebook and Instagram messages) extremely promptly. She has never missed a deadline that I am aware of. Lindsay had never considered herself on or off the clock. She has met with me late at night, returned messages at all hours and always worked on my schedule, not hers.
Lindsay is very knowledgeable and I have always felt in good hands with her. Additionally she will call or bring in the appropriate professional if she cannot answer the questions herself.
I would absolutely work with Lindsay again – and look forward to the day I do.
Lindsay is a very professional, down to earth realtor. Always quick to respond! I trust the way she conducts business and would never hesitate sending referrals her way.